18 Rowe St, Earlville
18 Rowe Street, Earlville QLD 4870
Character and Convenience on Rowe
Behind the white picket fence and quaint cottage garden, this charming highset Queenslander cottage with dual living potential presents an exciting and rare opportunity to buy within a tightly held pocket of Earlville.
Located a short walk from the Barr Street Markets and Stockland Shopping Centre, the character, charm and versatility of this home is sure to impress. Large family home spanning two levels (great for teenagers or extended family), dual living opportunity (enhanced by dual driveways and separate yards), or the potential to establish a home-based business, this home has the potential to meet your current and future needs. A large landscaped backyard provides ample outdoor space, with room for a pool and a deck to capture cooling breezes from the second storey.
· Versatile floor plan incorporating a two-bedroom character-filled cottage upstairs, with functional and well equipped kitchen (gas and electric cooking), modern bathroom and polished hardwood floors
· High ceilings, exposed beams, VJ walls, ornate cornicing and character finishes
· Separate and spacious downstairs living space, featuring large home office or third bedroom (featuring French-door access to front garden), secondary sun room, bathroom and open plan living area with modern kitchenette
· Private and lush backyard oasis complete with established tropical garden - perfect for the growing family, pets or future expansion
· Fully fenced and separated front and rear yards
· Dual driveways to Rowe Street
· Ultra-convenient location - less than 5 kilometres to Cairns CBD (15 minute cycle, 10 minutes by car)
· Walking distance to Our Lady Help of Christians School, Barr Street Markets and Stockland Shopping Centre (including public transport)
· Off-street car parking
· New front and side fencing.
This property offers it all. A superb location that is close to everything Cairns has to offer, yet far enough away to benefit from a leafy suburban outlook with views to forested mountains. Modern convenience meets old world charm at this enviable address, in one of Earlville's oldest streets.